mercredi 10 juin 2015

Nouga-York (6): Un écureuil à Central Park

Capturing pictures of the fauna of Central Park on my last day in NYC.

Pour mon dernier jour à New-York City, nous avons entamé la journée avec une traversée matinale de Central Park dans le sens de la largeur.






Et comme ilétait encore trop tôt pour que les enfants monopolisent les aires de jeux, geais bleus et autres oiseaux ont pu surprendre cette drôle de créature riant aux éclats :

I LOVE swings. I've been eyeing secretly all year round to find a public playgroudn with them hanging not too low, and at the right time so that I wouldn't steal a kid's turn or have my fun under a suspicious parent's glare. Luckily, it was early enoughthatno one was there, and my friend Marisa was evn king enough to push me! I had a moment of pure childish bliss, feeling I could fly like a bird.

Morning fog over the New York skyline.

Et toujours, le mot de la fin pour Tonton Noug' :


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire