lundi 17 novembre 2014

At the Museum of Science, où comment perdre son chemin, et retrouver un dinosaure

... mais aussi la mesure de votre voûte plantaire, des castors nichés dans leur barrage et des poteries mayas. Il y a tout ça,  et bien d'autres choses, au Museum of Sciences de Boston. Ce qu'ils n'avaient pas, et c'est bien dommage : un sens de l'orientation en boîte,  à vendre. Et non, je ne parle pas d'un GPS (que j'ai suivi à l'envers, mais oui mais oui).

Sinon, le musée dans lequel j'étais initialement pour observer la section découvertes enfantines pour mon cours sur jeu et développement, s'est révélé charmant, plein d'activités interactives et d'animaux. Comme toujours, on ne peut pas tout faire. J'ai donc apprécié les sections sur le corps humain, la faune et la flore de Nouvelle-Angleterre et les parties pour les enfants, dans lesquelles je n'ai pas pris de photos.
For my Play and Development of Children class, I got to visit the Museum of Sciences of Boston for free! Although my GPS did not cooperate much, I finally found it and had a great time among the discovery section, the animals of New England and the discovery of my own body.



Who got to see chicks hatch in live?


Ocean ridges, just like in high school. That was pretty cool to see, once you've learned all about it, even though it was three years ago and already fading in my memory.

Please humor me, for beavers are my college's mascot. See, no reason to regret not choosing the grizzli!





The purple Prudential flotting in the night on my way back.


2 commentaires:

  1. I remember the chicks from my childhood. In fact, last time I was there about 10 years ago or so, they still had a lot of exhibits from my childhood looking pretty shabby. It's a fun museum to visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aww, that's awesome! Animals are always the best part. I remember visiting a museum with a giant see-through bee hive. They had one here too and it just great to experiencz it al over again.

    The chicks were still stealing the show! They brought one to the Children's Discovery Center and kids were fascinated. One little girl litteraly sar on her hands to resist touching it!

    RépondreSupprimer